Docker is a light-weight, open-source technology that builds on top of Linux kernel features like cgroups and namespaces to guarantee that the software will always run the same, regardless of its environment.
Core concept of containers is not new to software industry. However Docker provides a common toolset, packaging model, and deployment mechanism. This way Docker has greatly simplified the containerization and distribution of applications.
IzelTech offers versatile expertise in following areas
- Building containarized services from scratch
- Moving existing applications to containers
- Building container infrastructure from ground up
- Creating and maintaining container images
- Using existing container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Swarm for deploying containarized applications
- Deploying and maintaining containarized applications on various container platforms like AWS ECS, ACS, Google Container Engine
- Helping customers adopt Docker in production